Learn how to build on staging and production with Pandascrow
Our API and Dashboard are available in only two environments: Test Mode and Live Mode.
- Test Mode: This allows businesses to test and play with the different features and functionalities of the Pandascrow API & Dashboard. No real money is spent here. You cannot send or receive real money in this environment.
- Live Mode: This is where the real money is moved around by the customers. All transactions done in the Live Mode are real.
Test Mode is also known as the "sandbox" environment.
Important to Note
- All businesses start out in Test Mode: When you log in for the first time, you're automatically in test mode. You'll be able to explore the Dashboard without fear of breaking anything for as long as you want.
- Only verified businesses can be in Live Mode: We require KYB verification on all businesses signed up with Pandascrow for them to go live. Businesses that are not verified cannot go live with Pandascrow. Verification typically takes between 24 - 48 hours.
- Anything you do in one mode doesn't automatically show up in the other: The two environments are distinct from each other. Anything you do in the Test Mode doesn't affect the Live Mode.
Join Our Slack Community
Join over 100 developers, project managers, and other professionals in our tech community by clicking the link below to receive first-hand technical support, product updates, job opportunities, discussion of ideas, and more.